- Be calm and do not panic.
- If there are injuries to any persons, call 999 for assistance.
- If there is no injuries, move your car to a safe area away from traffic,
- Note the names and addresses of the other driver(s) involved.
- Note the model and vehicle registration number fo the vehicle(s)
- Note names and adresses of witnesses, if any.
- Snap photos of the accident scene, if available (Else, sketch a simple
diagram of the accident scene and the position of each vehicle before and after the accident).
- Exchange information on the names of your respective insurance companies or
- Do not discuss on whose fault it was. This may complicate the handling of
- If your vehicle needs to be towed, ensure that the vehicle will be sent to
the correct workshop - Panel workshop.
- Call and inform insurance company, agent or Takaful operator, even if
you do not intend to make a claim. The 3rd party involved in the accident may make a claim against your
insurance company, which would causee you lose your NCD.
- Report the accident to the police promptly (within 24 hours).
- Consult your insurance company for further informations or actions which may
- Complete the claims form in full and include any additional relevant